Any woman wants to have an attractive appearance. However, without a well-groomed skin of the face, this is almost impossible to achieve. In order to heal the skin and slow down the aging process, it is necessary to regularly carry out caring procedures. Such measures accelerate the regeneration of cellular structures, prevent the appearance of wrinkles, and also eliminate defects that have already appeared.
You can get the desired effect only with regular care. This includes cleansing treatments, daily care and, of course, effective anti-aging masks. Some of the recommendations of experts say that masks should be started from the age of 25, in others - from the age of 20. Previously, you should not overload the skin, since the aging process has not yet started.
Why does skin age
After 25 years, the first wrinkles appear mainly due to the active movement of the facial muscles. Such first wrinkles are called mimic and usually appear in the nasolabial region, near the eyes. Mature skin gradually begins to lose elasticity, and at the age of 35 you can notice signs of sagging chin and cheeks, deepening of wrinkles on the forehead and under the eyes.
Aging of the skin occurs due to a decrease in the level of collagen production by the body. Its deficiency can be replenished with salon procedures, nutritional correction, home anti-aging masks.
Fading skin needs active hydration, vitaminization and intensive care. Homemade face masks made from natural ingredients will help meet all your skin's needs at any time.
What are wrinkles
Cosmetologists identify several types of wrinkles, the occurrence of which occurs for a number of reasons:
- Superficial - formed in the upper layer of the skin, may appear after 30 years, and even much earlier. Their occurrence is provoked not by internal processes in the body, but by external aggressive atmospheric influences: increased doses of ultraviolet radiation, dry air, hard water. These factors, coupled with insufficient care, can lead to skin shrinkage. Such wrinkles look like a fine mesh, most often appear under the eyes, on the temples.
- Moderate - These wrinkles are age-related and develop in the middle layer of the skin. Cosmetologists believe that their formation is mainly associated with insufficient skin care, as mimic superficial wrinkles deepen over time. Medium-deep wrinkles appear after 40 years, when the number of collagen fibers decreases, they begin to change their structure, and the elasticity of the skin decreases.
- Deep - such wrinkles are persistent deformation of the skin that affects all layers and reaches the fatty tissue. They usually occur after the 50-year mark. Wrinkles in the areas of greatest mimic activity are characterized by a greater depth. Many cosmetologists believe that the presence and number of deep wrinkles is due to genetic factors.
In order to rejuvenate the skin and not harm it, it is necessary to select cosmetics based on age. Rejuvenating face masks will help to saturate the skin with all the necessary elements and cope with age-related changes. For example, formulations that are effective at 20 years old will not show positive dynamics after 60. The same scheme works in the reverse order: aggressive anti-aging techniques should not be applied to skin that has the ability to maintain elasticity.
How to rejuvenate your skin
How to preserve youthful skin is a question of interest to all women, without exception. To make this dream a reality, you must follow a number of simple rules:
- start every new day with a thorough washing, after water procedures, it is advisable not to dry your face with a towel;
- in the arsenal of any woman should be present day and night anti-aging creams;
- gymnastics for the face is the best assistant in maintaining the elasticity of the face, do not spare 10-15 minutes for it every day;
- Perform masks and peels at least 2 times a week.
From a huge number of the best recipes for beauty and youth, you can draw from the experience of our mothers and grandmothers. Test on yourself the best proven folk recipes. High-quality peels, creams, anti-aging face masks, both factory-made (subject to a good natural composition) and home-made, give excellent results with regular use. You will get rid of old wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones.
Face building is one of the safest and most readily available ways to prolong skin youthfulness. This facial exercise has no contraindications. It will allow you to get rid of mimic wrinkles, remove a double chin and increase the overall turgor of the skin.
Products for masks
Homemade rejuvenating face masks are essential to tighten, soften and whiten skin. In addition, they saturate her with shock doses of vitamins and minerals. Active substances are found in vegetables, fruits, dairy products. When you apply a natural mask, you will feel an instant effect.
You can make a homemade mask using:
- pulp of vegetables and fruits;
These products have a very rich vitamin composition and are able to start the process of tissue regeneration. Using the most effective natural masks, you can look at least 10 years younger at any age.
Masks for all skin types
Recipe for a rejuvenating coffee or cocoa face mask. These ingredients have a strong tonic effect, relieve puffiness. Scrubs with their content allow you to gently and effectively cleanse the skin, remove dead cells. For cooking you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee or cocoa;
- 6 tablespoons of any fermented milk product without chemical additives;
- a little honey can be added to give an antibacterial effect.
The mixture for dehydrated skin can be enriched with olive, almond, coconut oils. In a ceramic container, mix coffee and fermented milk product, beat the mass, add honey. Apply the composition to your face and wait for it to dry.
To weaken the tightening effect, apply a towel moistened with warm water on your face, remove the rest of the composition.
Oatmeal and yogurt mask. This blend is for rejuvenation. It effectively fights wrinkles, inflammation. After the mask, your face will shine. To prepare it, prepare:
- a tablespoon of oatmeal;
- a tablespoon of yogurt without chemical additives;
- fruit juice;
- some honey.
Grind the oatmeal into flour and cover with yogurt. Let it sit for half an hour to swell. Then add honey and fruit juice to the composition. Apply an anti-aging face mask for 10 minutes. During this time, the composition may dry out a little so that it is easily washed off, slightly wet your face with water until the hard lumps dissolve, and then wash in the usual way.
Oatmeal mask. Such a mask will help to cope with the problems of mature skin. From the very first application, you will see how fine wrinkles are smoothed out, the skin has acquired a healthy color. To prepare it, stock up on the following foods:
- a tablespoon of oatmeal, ground into flour;
- a teaspoon of lemon juice;
- 2 teaspoons of milk.
Heat the milk and add the rest of the ingredients. Attention, milk should not be hot, keep it slightly warmer than body temperature. After thoroughly mixing the composition, apply it to the skin. In addition, this mask can also be applied to the neck and décolleté area.
Soda scrub. Soda is renowned for its exfoliating, cleansing properties. Just one rejuvenating face mask will give an incredible effect of getting rid of flaking, fine wrinkles, and rashes. To prepare this miracle cure, take the following foods:
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda;
- 1 teaspoon of water.
Combine the ingredients and stir until a paste is obtained. Apply to areas requiring cleansing, massage with fingertips.
Rules for the use of home masks
The benefits of homemade skin masks are obvious. In addition, they have a number of other advantages:
- lack of chemicals;
- affordable price;
- fast cooking;
- the right ingredients are always at hand;
- high efficiency.
Effective face masks - rejuvenating and regenerating - are suitable even for those who suffer from allergic reactions. Having picked up a neutral composition, you will bring exceptional benefits to your skin. The availability of all the ingredients allows them to be mixed and used at any time.
You can use not only the specified products. Making homemade masks involves a real flight of imagination. Any oils, honey, fresh herbs, berries are suitable for cooking. Knowing the effect on the skin of each product, you will make a mask according to your skin type.
Masks are applied to clean skin. Avoid the area under the eyes and around the lips, these areas require extremely mild and moisturizing products. It is necessary to wash off the composition after 15-20 minutes of exposure and only with warm water. After the mask, you can use your usual moisturizer.
If your skin is prone to allergies, then test the mask. To do this, drop the mixture onto the wrist area and let sit for 10-15 minutes. If during this time an adverse reaction has not occurred on the skin, then you can safely use a face mask.
Remember that the effect will be different, the recipes for anti-aging masks must be selected purely individually. If you've read about a stunning mask that promises an instant effect, there is no guarantee that it will work for you. By trial, you can find the "golden mask" that will help keep you young for years to come.