Natural cosmetic oils and beautiful skin are natural companions. Ancient civilizations knew and widely used the nourishing and tonic properties of oils for the rejuvenation and health of the skin.
The universal qualities of these gifts of nature ensure the natural restoration of the skin, thanks to cell regeneration, replenish the loss of moisture, reduce the signs of aging, increasing the firmness and elasticity of the epidermal layer. Aromatherapy helps to reduce wrinkles and age spots, evens out the color of the skin and improves its texture.
Unlike most chemical compounds, essential oil molecules are small enough to be easily absorbed into the layers of the epidermis. They are soluble in the lipid layer, penetrating down to the dermis, where new cells are formed.
What oils to use for rejuvenation? Recipes
- Geranium oil extract has long been known in cosmetology as a valuable face care product that moisturizes dry skin and has a rejuvenating effect. This is an excellent means for facial massage, which enhances lymphatic drainage of tissues. It is helpful to add geranium to sunscreen. The product has a delicate, floral aroma. Mix well 6 drops of geranium oil, 3 drops each of pink and lavender and 1 tbsp. l. apricot in a small glass bottle. Apply to face before bed.
- Bright and sunny mixture of 1 drop of lemon oil extract and 2 drops. orange added to your favorite cream will not only help lift your mood. This cosmetic aromatherapy makes the skin silky, working like a luxurious elixir that penetrates deep into the dermis without leaving a greasy feeling and regulates the moisture balance of the skin.
- A mixture of geranium, sandalwood and lavender oil extracts has universal properties. These properties are complemented by the base oils of rosehip and pomegranate, which take 1 tsp. This combination gives smoothness to the epidermal layer, helps to restore its elasticity, saturates with moisture and nourishes, soothes irritation and inflammation. Apply 2-3 drops to your fingertips and gently massage your face and neck in a circular motion.
- Topping this list of recipes is a blend of rejuvenating oils such as grape, avocado and lavender. This fragrant composition contains vitamins A, B, E and antioxidants. It perfectly nourishes the epidermis without clogging pores, maintains water balance and slows down the aging process. Apply 5-6 drops. Massage your face gently and tap lightly around the eye area. Use in the morning and evening.
- A cream of oil extracts of the Bulgarian rose (6 drops), Moroccan argan oil for rejuvenation and rosehip seeds (one teaspoon each) has powerful anti-aging qualities. The product is rich in vital vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids designed to intensively moisturize and enhance cellular regeneration, helping to fight the aging process.
After applying the oils, the skin becomes radiant, soft and velvety, wrinkles are reduced, and elasticity is increased. Best suited for dry, mature, dehydrated and dull skin. Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning.