The condition of the skin is influenced by many factors, including the environment, stress, unhealthy diet, chronic lack of sleep, and many others. The first signs of skin aging begin to appear by the age of 30. The sooner you start taking care of the health of your skin, the longer it will delight you with its youth and beauty.
Methods of facial rejuvenation without surgery, that is, in beauty parlors, include: mesotherapy, photorejuvenation, laser facial rejuvenation, Elos - rejuvenation, thermage, ozone rejuvenation and special masks. Almost all methods of facial rejuvenation without surgery are aimed at restoring collagen fibers. Collagen is a protein that forms the basis of all skin layers. It is this base that maintains the skin in tone, allows you to maintain the elasticity and youth of the face.
Mesotherapy is the introduction of special preparations (bioactive substances) into the skin of the face. These micro-injections help to rejuvenate the facial skin. This method of face rejuvenation is especially helpful when restoring contours and eliminating double chin.
Photorejuvenation. This modern method of facial rejuvenation is based on the use of intense light pulses. This method has proven to be absolutely non-traumatic, painless and free of side effects. This is the most gentle method of non-surgical facial rejuvenation, which, moreover, does not take much time. However, photorejuvenation sessions are contraindicated for people with dark skin, pregnant women, with blood diseases, skin and oncological diseases.
Laser facial rejuvenation. During the procedure, the laser affects both the outer layers of the skin and the inner ones. Under the action of the laser, it significantly improvesblood circulation and metabolism. Thanks to this, the cellular composition of the skin is renewed, which leads to an increase in elasticity and an improvement in complexion.
Elos facial rejuvenation is one of the most modern and revolutionary methods. Its essence lies in the use of combined methods of rejuvenation - light pulses and high-frequency current. During the procedure, the patient feels only a slight tingling sensation. Due to the deep penetration of impulses into the layers of the skin, the renewal of the collagen layer is triggered and, accordingly, the rejuvenation of the face. With the help of ELOS-rejuvenation technology it is possible to get rid of age spots, skin imperfections, acne, and also eliminate wrinkles.
Thermage. Using radio frequency radiation that penetrates deep into the layersskin, the temperature of the skin tissues rises. This leads to education and renewalelastane and collagen and accordingly to face rejuvenation.
Method of facial skin rejuvenation with ozone. Ozone stimulates cell metabolism and microcirculationin the skin, helps to renew the subcutaneous tissue, which significantly improves the complexionand delivers a rejuvenating effect. Ozone is also used by injection in mostproblem areas.
One of the simplest and at the same time very effective method of facial rejuvenationis the use of special anti-aging masks. On contact with skinactive ingredients of the mask moisturize and nourish it. Masks are made asfrom natural products, and by chemical means.
Method of facial rejuvenation with hirudotherapy. Leeches help improve metabolicprocesses, due to which the skin is smoothed and the complexion improves. Alsosmoothing of the skin occurs due to the normalization of the level of hormones in the body, which contributes to a significant rejuvenation of the face.
Hyaluronic acid cocktails are successfully used to rejuvenate the face and neck. This acid helps to retain moisture in the skin. Restoring lost moisture, hyaluronic acid improves skin tone, smoothes wrinkles and folds, which insignificantly rejuvenates the face.
There are also surgical methods for facial rejuvenation:
- Deep peeling consists in removing dead skin cells, after whichregeneration of skin cells is expected. Peeling can eliminateacne, fine wrinkles, small skin imperfections. However, this method by itself is prettytraumatic and dangerous.
- Chemical peeling is a method of facial rejuvenation by removing the upper layersskin with the help of various acids, which are applied in a thin layer to the skin duringprocedures.
- Plastic surgery is operations to tighten and remove excess skin. Proceduresplastic surgeries are performed under general anesthesia.
- Application of biogels. Biostimulants are introduced into the skin of the face and neck, actively affectingcells that form collagen and elastin.
- Reinforcement with gold threads. This is a fairly modern method of facial rejuvenation, in which the skin is tightened, color improves, wrinkles disappear.
FACIAL REJUVENATION IN HOME CONDITIONS
If you want to keep your face youthful as long as possible, you will have torefuse some procedures. For example, from skin whitening or removalfreckles. Bad habits also do not help preserve youth. Smoking, frequent weight jumps - all this makes the skin drier, dehydrated and flabby. Sunbathing should also be done with great care.
For face rejuvenation, lifting procedures are necessary. At home, they alsoare possible, the main thing is to conduct them regularly, otherwise there will be no result. Some ofsuch lifting procedures are massage, compresses, washing.
Facial rejuvenation at home with aura massage. The purpose of the massage is to slow down oreven stop aging thanks to the activation of the regenerative energies of the aura andtheir correct distribution. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes. Go back in your mind and imagine yourself as you were when you were young. Imagine yourself surrounded by the radiant energy of youth. Rub your palms togetherand start vertical massage of the aura of the face. Hands, palms to face, lead verticallyfrom bottom to top, along the face at a distance of 1-3 cm. After passing the forehead, bend the movementarms back and then to the sides. At the same time, say: I am all filled with colossalinexhaustible energy of youth. Try to avoid any physical touch. Repeat the exercise 10 to 20 times. Vertical massage of the facial aura can be performed inat home at any time convenient for you. Vertical smoothing of the aurafacial has long been used to slow down aging.
Facial Gymnastics is a natural facial rejuvenation method at homeconditions, replacing expensive cosmetic procedures and even cosmeticoperations. By doing a few simple exercises every day, you can smooth out wrinkles, make the skin firm and supple and the face youthful. Here are some simple exercises: Pull your lips forward with a tube and inhale, then puff out your cheeks and through closedexhale lips. Pull your cheeks to your ears - relax. Pull your cheeks to your eyes -relax. Pull the lower jaw forward - return to normal position. Move your lower jaw from left to right and vice versa. Create between lips and teethballoon, rotate it first clockwise then counterclockwise. Eachthe exercise must be performed several times. You can think of the exercises yourself. The most important thing is to do them every day in a good mood.
Massage is one of the most powerful home remedies for facial rejuvenation. With its help, you can significantly improve metabolic processes in the massaged tissues andto achieve enhanced blood circulation - the flow of fresh and oxygenated blood. There are many types of massage, personally I do it by lightly tapping with my fingertips onface, but I do it leaning forward. In this position, the blood rushes to the face andthe effectiveness of the massage increases significantly.
Facial rejuvenation at home with ice rubbing. Freeze in tins forice decoctions of herbs: for example, calendula and parsley (2 tablespoons of raw materials per 400 mlboiling water). Start the morning by rubbing your face with ice cubes: first, calendula, then parsley.
Facial rejuvenation at home with melt water. Add salt to melt watersimple grinding at the rate of 5 grams per liter and a little vinegar. Rub thissolution into the skin of the face with a light massage. Melt water is well absorbed by the body andperfectly supplies cells with the moisture they lack. After several treatments, the skinon the face will become elastic, soft, tender, acquire a vibrant natural color, wrinkles will be noticeably smoothed.
Contrast compresses made from herbal decoctions are effective for facial rejuvenation (for example, chamomile, wormwood). After soaking a towel in a hot broth, wring it out and apply(gently) on your face for a couple of minutes, then apply a towel soaked in coldbroth (water). And so 3 - 4 times. Use compresses at least 3 times a week.
Facial rejuvenation during sleep. Immediately before bed, imagine yourself for15 - 20 younger. To make it easier to imagine, look at your photo before bed. at the right age. With this view you need to fall asleep. For three months of constantclasses, you will look 5 - 10 years younger. In addition, the internal organsalso begin to function as at a younger age, i. e. does not happenonly face rejuvenation, but also rejuvenation of the whole organism.
You can also perform “informational” facial rejuvenation at home. To do this, you should purchase a new rounded mirror with a diameter of about fifteen-twenty centimeters. It is necessary on this mirror to evenly pour a little sproutedgrains. Leaning over it, it is recommended to sit for about fifteen minutes. This procedure is very effective, as the young sprouts are directed to the facetheir energy, saturate the skin with this energy, making it more tender and youthful.
MASKS FOR FACE REJUVENATION
There is no better skin care product than homemade masks. The main thing is to do them regularly, throughout life. Basic principlesapplications:
- Homemade masks for facial rejuvenation, it is necessary to do courses 1 - 3 times aa week for two to three months (the mask should be pleasant and suitable for your skin).
- Before applying the mask, you must thoroughly cleanse your face.
- Never use a mask on your lips and skin around your eyes.
- After applying the homemade face mask, it is best to lie on the sofaand relax. Until you remove the mask, try not to talk, so that the skin onface was motionless.
- Self-prepared masks with vegetables and fruits cannot be stored, theyshould be used immediately after preparation.
- After using the mask, do not use cosmetics for 2 hours -in particular, powder.
Recipes for masks for facial rejuvenation at home:
- Honey mask for facial rejuvenation. It perfectly tightens the skin of the face andgives a stunning rejuvenation effect. For oily skin, a honey mask is applied inpure form. For combination and normal skin, apply a mask consisting offrom honey, flour and egg white (ingredients are mixed 1: 1). Apply gentlythe mask on your face in a small layer for 15 minutes. After that, carefully removemask. Honey is contraindicated for dry skin.
- Facial rejuvenation mask. Mix 1 tablespoon of ground in a coffee grindergreen tea with 0. 5 tablespoon of cocoa powder and pour boiled hotwater (80 ° C) until a thick, somewhat dryish gruel is formed. Give the resultingcool the mass to a temperature pleasant for the skin of the face and add honey to the mask ifthe mask is too thick, dilute it with water or vegetable oil. Alsoyou can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the mask, lemonjuice and an oil solution of vitamin E. Mix everything thoroughly until relativelyuniform condition and apply the finished mask to clean, slightly damp skin. After 20 minutes, rinse off the mask with cool water and apply a light moisturizer on your facecream.
- Masks for face rejuvenation with coffee and essential oils are very effective. Penetratingthrough the skin, caffeine promotes the breakdown of fats, and gives the skin a slight tan, only coffee should be taken natural, not instant. Add to the coffee groundsa few drops of tea tree oil are applied to the body, massaged and washed off.
- Melon rejuvenating mask. Renders rejuvenating, vitaminizingand moisturizing action. The melon pulp is ground with equal portions of honey (betterflower), olive oil and, if possible, almond bran. The mask is washed off20 minutes after application.
- Herbal face mask. For its preparation, we take plantain leaves, currants, strawberries, linden and yarrow in equal amounts. We grind everything andmix. We take 4 tablespoons of the mixture and pour a small amount of boiling waterbefore getting gruel. When this gruel from medicinal plants cools down, we apply iton the face and neck. We wash off the mask after 15 minutes with cold water.
- Mash half a banana with a fork, then add one tablespoon of honey andtwo tablespoons of yogurt. Stir well and apply to face. Leavefor 15 - 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Apple mask for face rejuvenation. One small apple needs to be peeled offpeel, core and finely grate. Mix with egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of any vegetable oil, a teaspoonapple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture to the skin of the neck and face for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Facial rejuvenation mask. Mash the yolk of one egg with 1 tablespoonwarm unrefined sunflower or olive oil, add halfa teaspoon of lemon juice and the same amount of water. Apply the resulting mask to your facein two layers and keep until dry. Remove with a cotton swab dipped in warm water.
- Facial rejuvenation mask. Mash the yolk of one egg with 1 tablespoonhoney and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply in two to three coats onface, after 15 - 20 minutes, remove the mask with a cotton swab dipped in warm water.
- Kefir masks for face rejuvenation. Recipe No. 1. Kefir masks for oily skin. Beat the egg white, add 1 teaa spoonful of honey and 3 teaspoons of kefir, you can also mix with oat bran. Apply a mask to previously cleansed skin (excluding areasaround the eyes), leave for 15 - 20 minutes. Recipe No. 2. Kefir masks for dry and normal skin. 2 tablespoons of kefirstir with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, add half of the beaten eggyolk. Apply a thin layer on face and neck, rinse off after 20 minutes with warm water or milk.
- Facial rejuvenation mask with clay. Dilute blue Cambrian clayorange juice until thick sour cream and apply a thin layer on the face. After 20minutes, wash off first with warm, then cold water. The skin acquires a pleasant colorwrinkles are smoothed, acne and acne disappear.
- A well-proven mask of egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of flaxseedoils. After thoroughly rubbing them, apply the resulting homogeneous mass on the face and neck. After 15 minutes, wash off. For greater effect, you can rinse your face with chamomile decoction.
- Tomato-based facial rejuvenation mask. 1 tomato, 1 chicken yolk, 1 tablespoon of starch must be ground well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then apply it to your face. After 20 minutes, wash with warm and then cold water.
- Mask for face rejuvenation with honey and apricot. Considered the best maskable to cleanse the pores of the face. Add 1 teaspoon to the pulp of one apricothoney. Stir well and apply to face. The duration of the procedure is 10 minutes. Rinse off first with cold milk and then with water.
- Oatmeal face masks. Recipe number 1. Pour a tablespoon of oatmeal with hot water (2-3 tablespoons). Crush the oatmeal for a thick gruel. When the gruel has cooled, applyon a cleansed face (avoid the eye area). Rinse off after 15 - 20 minuteswarm water. Recipe number 2. Oatmeal masks for dry skin. Two tablespoons of ground oatmealmix flakes with three or four tablespoons of sour cream or milk. Afterthe flakes will swell, add a few drops of lemon juice and apply the mass on the faceand neck. Keep for 15 - 20 minutes, then rinse off the mask. Recipe number 3. This mask is suitable for all skin types. Take 1 tablespoonoatmeal, freshly squeezed orange juice, honey. We mix everything in equalproportions. It is better to wash off the mask with chamomile decoction. This mask will not work if yourthe skin is prone to allergies.
- Beat the chicken protein until firm. Add 2 teaspoons of flour thereand 1 teaspoon of honey. Knead everything well and apply to clean skin for 20minutes. It is necessary to wash off such a mask with warm water.
- Boil (preferably steam) a few young potatoes, knead them thoroughlyin mashed potatoes and mix with 0. 5 cups of sour cream. Apply to the face warm, evenly. Keep it on for 20 - 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Rye flour and yolk mask for face rejuvenation. Take 1 tablespoonrye flour and rubbed with 1 yolk and 1 tablespoon of milk, the mask shouldget the same density as sour cream. Everything mixes well and is appliedon the face for 15 minutes. You can wash off with both water and a weak tea infusion.
- Quince mask for face rejuvenation. Quince is an excellent anti-agingmeans. To prepare the mask, grate the ripequince and apply to clean skin. After 15 - 20 minutes, rinse with warm water and applymoisturizing cream.
- Facial rejuvenation mask. A teaspoon of beeswax and two tablespoonstablespoons of creamy margarine are melted in steam, stirring. Add dining rooma spoonful of olive oil, a teaspoon of vitamin A oil solution and a tablespoona spoonful of fresh herbs turned in a meat grinder (in equal parts nettle leaves, mountain ash, hops, parsley, currants, jasmine and rose petals) and carefullymix. The mixture is applied to the skin of the face every other day for 15 - 20 minutes, after whichthe remains of the cream are soaked with a napkin. There are 10 procedures in total.
Home rejuvenation masks are very beneficial for the skin. Theysaturate it with vitamins, soften and improve the complexion. The skin becomes fresherand looks better. In summer, it is advisable to make nourishing masks based onvegetables and fruits.