Rejuvenation of the neck and décolleté at home. Many women do not even think about the fact that the sooner you start taking care of yourself, the longer you will keep your beauty and youth. The result of his inaction: numerous wrinkles and folds on the face, neck and décolleté.
With the regular use of various creams, masks, massages and physical exercises, if you do not improve your condition, then at least you can stop the aging of the skin.
Rings of Venus
Rings of Venus are horizontal deep skin folds and creases on the neck. They appear in connection with the peculiarity of the structure of the platysma - the cervical muscle. It is not attached to the bone, therefore, it quickly loses its elasticity, as a result of which the skin "folds". Such rings can appear even at a young age due to a violation of posture.
Causes of the rings of Venus
- Genetic predisposition, a special structure of the cervical region, that is, congenital stoop;
- Features of the skin, which also have a genetic nature, are the thinness and low density of the skin;
- Lack of neck care;
- Improper diet, smoking, frequent alcohol intake;
- Constant lowering of the head: over a computer keyboard, a book, small details, a smartphone screen.
Rejuvenation of the skin of the neck and décolleté with the help of gymnastics
At the first sign of a problem, exercise can be effective. They are aimed at increasing muscle tone. Here are some examples of neck muscle training:
- Starting position - standing or sitting. Slowly rotate your head, and then tilt it and completely relax the muscles. Lower the corners of your lips just enough to feel the tension in your neck muscles. Stay in this position for about 15 seconds. Then relax and repeat.
- Slowly tilt your head back and forth eight times to each side. Shoulders cannot be moved. Then relax and repeat. Slowly lower your head alternately to the right and left shoulder.
- Fix the shoulder girdle and head. Separately, make a circle with the neck: put it forward, then to the right, return to its original position, put it to the left and then forward. Repeat four times with a rest after each.
- Slowly turn your head to the right so that the chin goes over the shoulder, pull the neck muscle. Repeat to the left. Gently turn your head alternately in both directions without returning to the starting position.
Prevention of neck aging
Prevention is to create the neck, first of all, the correct spatial position. For this you need:
- Buy a hard and flat pillow for sleeping, which will be modeled according to the shape of the head, in this case the head will take the correct position, without unnatural bends, and the skin will not deform and fold.
- Monitor the position of the head while working at the computer, reading and embroidering, the computer screen, book or embroidery should be in front of the eyes, while the spine should be even;
- Keep your back straight, follow the correct posture, for this you can walk around the house, putting a thick book on your head, in this case the back muscles will get used to "keep" the posture correctly in motion.
The appearance of wrinkles on the neck can be prevented by other preventive measures:
- Thoroughly moisturize the skin of the neck, regularly cleanse the epidermis in this area twice a day (morning and evening);
- Use sunscreen and protect this area of skin from ultraviolet radiation;
- Take a contrast shower with alternately switching on either hot or cold water;
- Do gymnastics for the neck muscles; lead a healthy lifestyle;
- Control the weight, preventing its fluctuations.
If you are a supporter of drastic measures, then there are quick ways to remove and correct the rings of Venus, which modern medicine and cosmetology offers.
Mesotherapy for the neck and décolleté
Multi-component cocktails are introduced into the skin, which include all the vitamins and mineral complexes necessary for the dermis. The skin receives nutrition, hydration, it stimulates metabolic and regeneration processes at the cellular level.
In this case, SMAS lifting will be effective, which is effective even with dense skin. The impact is not only on the skin, but on the platysma itself, that is, the normal tone of this muscle returns, excess skin is removed, and the rest is smoothed. The effect is especially noticeable with parchment skin.
With the introduction of fillers, the rings of Venus are aligned with the rest of the skin, wrinkles and creases are smoothed out. At the same time, the fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which ensures deep hydration and rejuvenation. Gradually, the fillers dissolve, the effect lasts up to 14 months.
A supporting frame is formed under the skin due to the introduction of skin boosters containing hyaluronic acid. These substances have a high density, so the result is stored for a long time. Small wrinkles disappear, the skin is well tightened.
An injection method that involves the introduction of special substances designed specifically for dry skin. They increase elasticity, stimulate regeneration, significantly reduce the severity of wrinkles. Two courses of procedures are recommended.
Biorevitalization of the neck and decollete
During biorevitalization, preparations based on hyaluronic acid are introduced into the rings of Venus. They restore tone, reduce wrinkles, eliminate skin flabbiness, restore water-salt balance.
Botox, Dysport, or another drug based on botulinum toxin type A is injected into the rings of Venus. This procedure is recommended for hypertonicity of the cervical muscles, which causes wrinkles and creases. After the procedure, the muscles "calm down", and the skin is smoothed.
Home rejuvenation of the neck and décolleté
It is important to nourish with oily masks and compresses, since there are few sebaceous glands in these areas.
We moisten gauze in heated olive oil, wrap it around the neck and the décolleté area, cover it with a film and a warm scarf on top. We keep for about an hour.
A compress of mashed potatoes has a good effect. Mash the boiled potatoes, add oil (olive, sesame or almond). We apply puree on gauze, wrap around the neck and on the décolleté area, cover with foil and a warm scarf on top. We keep for about an hour.
Potato nourishes well and slightly whitens the skin. You can add a few drops of essential oil, such as lemon.
Contraindications for compresses and neck wraps are thyroid diseases.
Neck and décolleté cream recipe
The recipe is simple, but the effect is amazing!
- Take 100 gr. fat sour cream. The fatter the better. Maybe even rustic.
- Rub sour cream with one yolk.
- Add 1 tsp. vodka or cologne.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon from the resulting mixture and grate a small fresh cucumber.
- Let the resulting mixture brew in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Do not forget that the cream should be stored in the refrigerator, in a closed jar. You need to get the cream with a separate, clean spoon so that it does not deteriorate. This cream is also good because it whitens the skin.
Those who use it throughout their lives are spared from brown senile spots on the face and neck, because. lemon and cucumber juice have bleaching properties.
The skin on the neck ages faster than on the face. Firstly, it is much thinner and there is practically no fatty tissue on it, so it quickly wrinkles, deforms or stretches. The aggravation occurs due to the hyperspasmodic muscles of the neck and shoulders, with age, the platysma dries out and the skin hangs on the neck with "ropes".
Also, age is given out by the so-called "rings of Venus" - stretch marks, which overgrow with flabby folds with age. The reasons for this can be hereditary, as well as the habit - to read lying down, to sleep on a high pillow, when the neck breaks and hypertonicity of the cervical muscles may occur.
Add here: incorrect posture, a sedentary lifestyle, excess weight, and here you have the formation of a second chin and wrinkles on the neck.
"Home" procedure - gluing the neck
It is performed as follows - before going to bed, a nourishing cream is applied to the neck, and then - egg white. The mask does not need to be washed off. Gluing is recommended to be carried out daily for a month.
Washing with oatmeal
Oatmeal contains beta-glucans, potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamins B1, B2, PP, E . . . and this is not the whole list of its useful properties. Daily washing with oatmeal will make the skin smoother and velvety.
To do this, you need to: take a handful of ordinary oatmeal, you can grind a little in a coffee grinder or pass through a meat grinder. We take the resulting mass or just flakes into a cam and substitute it under water for about 20 seconds.
After that, very gently, without scratching the skin, rub the gruel on the face, neck, décolleté for 2-3 minutes. Just smear the area near the eyes with gruel and rinse without rubbing. Wash your face (décolleté, neck) with water and then, as you are used to: tonic, cream . . . Easy and simple! Truth? The effect will not make you wait long.
Rejuvenating mask for the décolleté zone
You will need:
- ½ medium orange;
- 2 tsp vegetable oil (if the skin is oily and prone to acne, it is better to use olive oil or grape seed oil);
- 2 tbsp. spoons of cottage cheese (for oily skin it is better to take low-fat cottage cheese);
- ½ teaspoon of finely ground sea salt.
Mix butter with cottage cheese and salt until smooth. Then add the juice from half an orange and mix thoroughly again. Apply the finished mask to clean skin, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Toning mask for the décolleté area
You will need:
- 1 protein
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ medium lemon.
As in the previous case, if the skin is oily, then it is better to take olive oil or grape seed oil for the mask.
Beat the protein with the juice from half a lemon and add the oil. Mix everything. To enhance the effect, you can also add a handful of finely ground sea salt or table salt.
Apply the finished mask on clean skin of the chest and neck, hold for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Then wipe the skin of the chest with cool green tea with a few drops of lemon juice. Iced green tea cubes with lemon can also be used.
Three simple masks for the décolleté
- 1 st. mix a spoonful of cottage cheese with 1 tbsp. a spoonful of nourishing cream.
- Lubricate the shoulders and upper chest with sour cream, kefir, whey or plain yogurt.
- Wipe the skin with diluted water (1: 1) lemon juice or a slice of grapefruit (orange).
- Wash off the masks after 15-20 minutes.
Toning lotion for décolleté skin
Add to a strong infusion of green tea (2 bags per 1 glass of water) 2 tbsp. tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon, grapefruit or orange juice.
Store the prepared lotion in the refrigerator for 10-12 days and use 1-2 times a day. Also, the lotion can be poured into a spray bottle and generously sprayed with it on the chest, neck and shoulders. Then be sure to apply cream on the skin of the neck.
To maintain a high beautiful neck, you need to do exercises, massages, and wrinkle removal techniques, 2 chins and eliminate all the problems described as they arise.