A woman strives to look attractive at any age. But over time, the skin on the face loses firmness and elasticity, its color changes. Due to a decrease in the tone of facial muscles, folds and wrinkles appear. How can you deal with wrinkles that have already appeared? How to rejuvenate the skin of the face? Folk remedies for wrinkles come to the rescue.
Causes of wrinkles
The first wrinkles can appear as early as the age of 20. These are mimic wrinkles that begin to appear when we wrinkle our nose, raise our eyebrows, and grimace when talking and laughing. They occur on the bridge of the nose and forehead, and also form on either side of the nose. Mimic wrinkles are horizontal and vertical.
After 35 years, wrinkles begin to appear around the eyes, the so-called "crow's feet". They occur earlier in women who often squint. In the same period, folds may appear that go from the wings of the nose to the corners of the mouth, such folds on the face are called "rictus".
Premature wrinkles are formed with the wrong lifestyle: lack of sleep, addiction to alcohol, smoking, low physical activity. Often wrinkles occur with a sharp weight loss or, conversely, with a rapid weight gain.
To noticeably smooth out wrinkles that have already formed and prevent the appearance of new defects on the face, you can use folk remedies: masks and creams. They are made from simple ingredients that can be found in every home.
- Bread mask. This remedy helps to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Soak white breadcrumbs in warmed olive oil. Apply the resulting bread gruel to the skin around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Nourishing mask. Mix the yolk of one egg, ½ teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon crushed oatmeal or oatmeal. Honey pre-melt to a liquid consistency. If the mixture is thick, add warm milk to it. Keep on face for 15 minutes.
- Moisturizing mask. This tool moisturizes the skin well, making it more elastic and smooth. For cooking, you need 1 yolk and 1 teaspoon of thick sour cream, warm milk, olive oil and melted honey. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply the mixture on your face for 20 minutes.
- Smoothing mask. This mask is effective for sagging skin. Grind fresh carrots in a blender. Take 1 tablespoon of the resulting carrot puree, add 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 4 tablespoons of curdled milk or sour milk. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the composition on the skin of the face and neck for 20 minutes.
- Vitamin apricot mask. Mash the flesh of a ripe apricot with a fork. Mix 1 tablespoon of the resulting puree with 1 teaspoon of thick sour cream or cottage cheese. Apply the mask for 25-30 minutes.
- The brewer's yeast mask smoothes wrinkles well and improves the elasticity of the dermis. You will need 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast and some milk. If you have an oily skin type, it is better to use not milk, but yogurt. Dissolve brewer's yeast in a small amount of milk to the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply the mask for 15 minutes.
- Strawberry mask. In strawberry season, be sure to make a mask with this beautiful berry. Take 6-7 ripe berries, mash them with a fork, and preferably with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, liquid honey and chamomile decoction. Mix the ingredients well and apply the mask on the face and neck for 30 minutes.
- Potato mask. Grate or chop 1 potato in a blender, after cutting off the peel from it. Mix 2 tablespoons of potato pulp with 2 tablespoons of white wheat flour and 2 teaspoons of warm milk. Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes.
- Nettle mask. For the mask, you will need fresh young nettle leaves. Wash them well, chop them in a blender or cut them very finely with a knife. Take 2 tablespoons of the resulting gruel, add 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and olive oil. Apply the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Grape milk mask. Squeeze out half a glass of grape juice (better to use red grapes). Add half a glass of warm milk. Soak gauze or thin cotton cloth in the resulting liquid and place it on your face for 15 minutes. After the mask, apply a moisturizer to the skin.
- Milky oatmeal mask. Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 5 tablespoons of warmed milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and an egg yolk. Mix thoroughly and apply the composition on the face for 30-35 minutes. After the mask, it is advisable to rinse the skin with herbal decoction of mint and calendula.
You can independently prepare not only a mask, but also a cream for skin rejuvenation. So you can be sure that you use natural cosmetics that do not contain harmful flavors and preservatives.
Butter cream. Butter can be used as a night cream that will help get rid of wrinkles. Apply the softened oil with massaging movements on the face and neck, leave overnight.
Eye cream. Prepare a decoction of chamomile and linden flowers. Herbs take a teaspoon. Pour dry collection 100 ml of boiling water and let it brew. After 30-40 minutes, take 2 tablespoons of the resulting infusion, 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter and 1 teaspoon of castor oil. Pound all the ingredients to get a homogeneous mixture. Apply the resulting cream before going to bed on the skin around the eyes. The product can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
Use folk remedies in the fight against wrinkles, do special exercises for facial muscles, adhere to proper nutrition and an active lifestyle. So your skin will be elastic and healthy for a very long time.