In modern cosmetology, laser is used to eliminate numerous skin problems. In particular, laser rejuvenation of the face is popular - a procedure with which you can increase the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, eliminate fine and deep wrinkles, and also tighten the oval of the face. After completing the course of sessions, you will look several years younger.
What is laser rejuvenation?
Laser rejuvenation is a non-surgical restoration of skin youth in the shortest possible time. The procedure is carried out using laser beams of varying strength, the full course consists of 3-5 sessions with a break per month. The effectiveness of the technique is so high that after the first time a positive result will be noticeable.
The laser rejuvenation procedure has a cumulative effect, since after the first session in the inner layers of the skin, the natural processes of elastin and collagen production are activated, which are responsible for the smoothness and elasticity of the skin.With each subsequent session, the skin rejuvenates, the maximum effect can be observed six months after the start of the procedure.
Different clinics carry out different courses of laser rejuvenation; as a standard, it will take 5 sessions to complete the procedure with an interval of a month. This method is gentle on the skin and allows you to rejuvenate your face in the most natural way. An accelerated course consists of 5 sessions every 5 days, such express rejuvenation is highly effective, since it allows you to restore the freshness and beauty of the face in just a month, but the effect from it will not last so long, only about 1-2 years.
Laser facial rejuvenation provides the following results:
- significantly reduces deep wrinkles and almost completely eliminates fine lines of expression;
- smoothes stretch marks and old scars;
- tightens pores and reduces skin ribbing;
- evens out complexion and removes pigmentation;
- renews the upper layer of the epidermis, removes rough and stale skin;
- removes bags and dark circles under the eyes;
- strengthens the structure of the skin, saturates it with strength and energy;
- improves blood circulation, normalizes metabolic processes;
- prevents acne and acne breakouts.
This is not the whole list of the positive qualities of laser rejuvenation, using this method you can get rid of almost all skin imperfections in a short time and without risk to health. The main thing is to choose an experienced specialist, for which it is recommended to carry out such procedures exclusively in specialized clinics.
How is laser rejuvenation performed?
Immediately before the start of the procedure, it is required to deeply cleanse the face, for which soft scrubs and exfoliating compositions are used. Laser treatment is carried out exclusively on clean skin.
Depending on the desired end result, both individual areas of the face and the entire skin surface can be treated with a laser. The best option is to rejuvenate not only on the face, but also on the neck and décolleté.
The laser beam penetrates deep into the skin, warming up its inner layers, thus actively reducing old collagen fibers, which automatically triggers the production of new ones. Laser facial rejuvenation is performed with impulses of 0. 2 to 0. 5 ms duration, which is absolutely safe and has no risk to human health.
The result of laser action on the skin is newly formed recovery foci - separate areas of the face where the active process of natural elastin production takes place. A huge plus is the fact that the outer layer of the skin has intact microscopic areas, this makes the recovery process almost invisible externally, that is, there are no transition points between the renewed skin, there are no swellings and bumps.
After the end of the process, the face is treated with a special emollient solution, it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics for several hours and stay in the sun for a long time. Otherwise, there are no contraindications, although most experts recommend that the first days after the sessions do not visit the beach and solarium, and also do not expose your face to strong chapping and contact with salt or chlorinated water.
Pros and cons of laser skin rejuvenation
Since laser treatment is considered one of the most effective for rejuvenation, its popularity is growing every day. There are many advantages to using this method:
- long-term effect - the result after a full course of procedures lasts for 5-7 years;
- safety - since no surgery is performed, there is no risk of infection and inflammation of the skin;
- there is no recovery period - unlike surgery, there are no scars or cuts after laser exposure;
- no side effects;
- may be combined with other cosmetology sessions;
- takes a little time - the session lasts from half an hour to an hour;
- does not require hospital treatment.
Along with such undeniable advantages, laser rejuvenation has some disadvantages. These sessions are not recommended:
- children and pregnant women;
- patients suffering from skin diseases;
- persons with increased skin sensitivity;
- suffering from chronic severe ailments.
Also, it should be noted the high cost of the procedures, which is why not all categories of the population can afford it. True, the price for laser rejuvenation is quite consistent with the effectiveness of the procedure, and a surgical facelift will cost you much more.