Today, the use of a laser for various cosmetic procedures is quite wide. One of these procedures is laser skin rejuvenation, which gives a long-lasting and highly effective result.
Laser rejuvenation can be used to correct various areas and areas of the body, for example, face, buttocks, neck, thighs, inner arms, abdomen. It is these areas that are considered the most problematic and capable of losing their elasticity and youth as a result of age-related changes in the human body or for other reasons.
Laser skin rejuvenation has several advantages, which are as follows:
- non-surgical intervention;
- complete absence of a recovery period after the procedure;
- preservation of the result of rejuvenation for a sufficiently long period;
- the ability of a clear laser effect on the internal structures of the dermis, thereby provoking the regenerative process of collagen cell synthesis;
- guaranteed absence of negative consequences or side effects;
- the possibility of combining laser rejuvenation with a number of other cosmetic procedures;
- takes a little time and does not require special conditions during the implementation of rejuvenation.
Most clients are interested in how in such a short time and without surgical intervention it is possible to achieve high results and elastic young skin. The answer is very simple. The action of the laser is to penetrate the skin, which it heats up. Short thermal pulses promote the contraction of old collagen cells and trigger the synthesis of new fibers.
Thus, it turns out that with the help of laser facial skin rejuvenation, you can achieve:
- complete elimination or significant reduction of wrinkles;
- reduce the severity of stretch marks;
- visibly shrink pores;
- to smooth out scars;
- to narrow the area of erythema;
- to strengthen the structure of the skin;
- dramatically improve skin tones.
Facial rejuvenation: fractional, carbonic, lifting
Fractional skin rejuvenation can truly be considered an innovative technology based on the latest research by cosmetologists and specialists in this field. It is known that over time, irreversible processes occur in the structure of the skin, some cells die off, while others simply stop functioning for some reason. The active synthesis of collagen and elastin also stops.
The result of such processes is the appearance of wrinkles, flabby dry skin.It is fractional skin rejuvenation that is designed to "revitalize" dormant cells. The laser is able to wake them up and make them work.
- The laser beam begins with a heat shock that awakens the cells.
- Dead cells fall off as a result of laser action and cease to interfere with the structure of new ones.
- Cells that are in working order begin the process of division to restore the damaged microzone.
- At the same time, the process of collagen and elastin synthesis, which are responsible for the youthfulness of the skin, takes place.
To ensure a thin penetration of the laser beam, it is split into several beams. Thus, a laser array is obtained, which is created by a special apparatus. If the patient has sensitive skin, an anesthetic gel may be used during the procedure.
Fractional rejuvenation is distinguished by the type of character and the depth of laser penetration into the skin.
Ablative rejuvenation is considered one of the options for the procedure. As a result of this procedure, dead skin micro-areas are removed with a laser. As a result, the damaged microzones begin to shrink and heal. The result is an amazing lifting effect.
The second option for rejuvenation is the non-ablative method. During this procedure, the process of renewal of collagen in the skin also takes place, only at a deep level. The laser beam penetrates deep enough, while the outer layers of the skin remain unharmed. The result is a longer rejuvenation process.
For each patient, be it a man or a woman, an individual variant of fractional rejuvenation should be chosen, taking into account the peculiarities of the skin and the distinctive features of the patient's body.
The indications for fractional skin rejuvenation include:
- presence of stretch marks, various kinds of scars or asterisks;
- enlarged pores;
- the presence of skin pigments;
- skin laxity and sagging;
- manifestation of wrinkles, crow's feet.
It should also be remembered that there are factors that can serve as an obstacle to the procedure of fractional rejuvenation.These factors include:
- inflammation of the area that is planned to be "rejuvenated";
- an infectious disease of the skin;
- presence of psoriasis;
- allergic manifestations;
- tumor of a malignant nature in the area to be treated;
- epilepsy disease.
Laser resurfacing is a modern method of facial skin rejuvenation. Exposure to a medical laser beam is capable of evaporating the surface layer of the skin and, as a result, even out the skin relief.
Laser resurfacing is also used to correct or eliminate external skin imperfections, for example, scars, scars or various deformities. The penetration depth of the beam and the planned area of skin treatment are selected individually for each patient.
The main indications for laser skin resurfacing are:
- changes in facial skin as a result of the age factor;
- face photoaging;
- manifestation of wrinkles on the face;
- consequences of mechanical impact on the face: scars and scars.
- strong inflammatory processes in the area to be treated;
- a tendency of the patient's body and skin to excessive scarring.
By time, laser resurfacing can take from half an hour to an hour, depending on the treated area and its area. Before the procedure, an abbreviated examination and consultation with a doctor are provided.
The recovery period is several days - from 5 to 10, when the crusts completely disappear. This period involves the use of antiseptic ointments by the patient. It will be possible to return to physical labor or sports activity 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
Laser carbon facial rejuvenation is considered to be the newest laser peeling technique that uses a carbon enhancer.
The peculiarity of laser carbon fiber rejuvenation of the face is the delicate effect of carbon peeling, which gently exfoliates dead cells of the epidermis and has a bactericidal effect at the same time. As a result, metabolic processes are restored, there is also a narrowing of pores, stimulation of the production of elastin and collagen. The skin starts the regeneration process at the cell level, which helps to rejuvenate the skin, eliminate wrinkles and improve the general condition of the skin.
Laser carbon facial rejuvenation has no age restrictions, except for minors. The procedure is often used for oily skin or problematic skin.
Indications for the procedure are:
- oily and problematic skin;
- manifestation of skin laxity;
- expansion of pores on the face;
- loss of natural complexion;
There are a lot of advantages of laser carbon fiber rejuvenation of the face, the main ones include:
- non-invasive method, and as a result, no pain during the procedure and after it;
- no recovery period;
- noticeable result after the first session;
- wide range of laser action.
One of the available methods to combat aging of the skin of the face and return it elasticity and youth is laser face lifting.
A special feature of the procedure is the use of a laser beam not in a continuous direction, but in a method of exposure to fractions. The point effect of the laser leads to the active restoration of the activity of fibroblasts, cells "in the embryo". These cells are used for collagen production and synthesis.
Topical anesthesia, mainly a cooling gel, is usually used for this lifting. The rehabilitation period after laser facelift ends within a week after the procedure.
The results of laser lifting can be considered:
- pronounced and clear oval of the face;
- tightened face skin;
- skin elasticity and density;
- reduction of wrinkles;
- smoothing irregularities;
- elimination of the vascular network;
- removal of age spots on the face.
It should be said that the course of laser face lifting procedures includes several sessions, the sequence and period of which is determined by the specialist depending on the patient's skin condition and the preservation of the effectiveness of the procedure. Usually, as a result of proper care, the laser face lifting effect remains effective for 2-4 years.
Advantages of laser facial cosmetology
In modern medicine and cosmetology, lasers have won first place in the fight against imperfections and negative skin manifestations. The range of laser cosmetology procedures is very wide, ranging from skin rejuvenation and resurfacing, to the removal of moles and tattoos. To understand the essence of laser facial cosmetology and its effectiveness, one should consider the advantages of this type of cosmetic procedure.
The advantages of laser cosmetology include:
- no surgical intervention;
- non-traumatic, but at the same time very effective effect of the laser light beam;
- the ability to eliminate various defects, such as wrinkles or scars, and at the same time stimulate collagen production, which leads to rejuvenation of the facial skin;
- preservation of performance for a long period.
It should also be noted that in laser cosmetology, especially of the face, the professionalism of the doctor, the quality of the device and compliance with all the basic rules and requirements for a particular procedure are very important.