How to keep youthful, not to lose that confident radiance of eyes and skin elasticity? These are the daily thoughts of every woman, who for . . . Which figure is most appropriate here, everyone decides for himself. For some, 25 is almost old age, but for someone 50 is not age. But the issue of facial rejuvenation worries everyone equally.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING FOLK REMEDIES FOR FACE REJUVENATION
The market abounds in skin care products. These are gels, masks, creams of various directions: moisturizing, nourishing, whitening, increasing firmness and elasticity. But high quality cosmetics are expensive and cannot be affordable for most women. And the one that is affordable is not as effective as we would like.
The same can be said about salon procedures: biorevitalization, laser and chemical peels, microcurrent therapy. Their cost is not exorbitant, but still high. And you want to look young and you need to. The centuries-old practice of using recipes of traditional medicine and the so-called grandmothers come to the rescue.
Folk remedies for facial skin rejuvenation are reliable helpers for women. They (products) have several undoubted advantages over "factory" cosmetics:
- All ingredients are available and inexpensive.
- You can make a rejuvenating agent with your own hands.
- They do not contain flavors and numerous trace elements of questionable usefulness.
- They are guaranteed to help.
Rejuvenating your face with folk remedies is the right choice. It remains to figure out what, when and how many times a day. In fact, the choice of a product that rejuvenates the skin of the face is not a joke question. The following factors need to be considered:
- Skin type.
- Her condition.
- Possibility of allergic reactions to certain components.
- The need to whiten or remove age spots.
- Depth and location of wrinkles.
Facial rejuvenation with folk remedies is possible with the right choice and systematic use.
But this is a simple science and our purposeful and intelligent modern women can master it.
WHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE COMPOSITION OF EFFECTIVE FOLK COSMETICS
Only this approach will help to radically resolve the issue of skin rejuvenation: simultaneously saturate it with useful substances from the outside (in the form of masks and creams) and from the inside (using a balanced diet). In this case, the radiance and firmness of the skin will return much faster for a long time.
It can be concluded that folk remedies for rejuvenation should solve two problems:
- Activate the partially lost ability of the skin to regenerate itself.
- Nourish the inside and outside of the skin.
Feel free to choose recipes that include the following ingredients. They are recommended by cosmetologists.
- Amaranth Seeds. Mankind has long known the anti-aging properties of this plant. Everyone who is interested in how to effectively rejuvenate a face with folk remedies knows about its benefits. The composition of the cosmetic preparation should include decoctions or extracts of the seeds of this flower.
- Sea buckthorn. Everyone knows about the miraculousness of this plant. If sea buckthorn is included in the recipe of a folk remedy, it can be safely used to restore skin elasticity and eliminate wrinkles. The main active ingredient of such cosmetics is quercetin.
- All drugs that contain chlorophyll. It increases nitrogen metabolism in skin cells and accelerates regeneration processes. Therefore, the plants used for cosmetic purposes are so useful.
- Seafood. The most useful are lobsters and fish of the salmon family. These foods contain astaxanthin, a natural antioxidant. Researchers working for the beauty industry call him the "king of anti-aging food. "
- Acai Berry. They occupy a leading position in the list of agents that rejuvenate the body from the inside.
- Homemade red wine without preservatives or dry store-bought wine. It contains resveratrol, which activates the body's protective functions and metabolic processes.
- Green tea based on the most beneficial herbs for a particular person. When choosing ingredients, you must take into account your health status.
- It is highly advisable to consult a competent herbalist. Today there are no problems with receiving recommendations remotely. It remains to find a specialist. But we are solving this issue too.
- All foods containing lycopene. It is found in red vegetables and fruits. These foods are not only good for food. They can be used to make masks and other skin care products. The highest concentration of this substance is in watermelons and tomatoes.
The usefulness and indispensability of vitamins "C" and "E" have long been proven. They can be added to the prepared cosmetic preparations at the doses indicated in the recipe.
But few people know that selenium has similar properties.
Therefore, if this trace element is present in the ingredients, it will only benefit the skin of the face.
PHARMACY PREPARATIONS FOR HOME COSMETOLOGY
Today there is a lot of information about expensive cosmetics. Without a doubt, they fulfill their function for 100%: they rejuvenate, restore, cleanse. Most of these preparations contain ingredients that can only be obtained chemically.
The cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries are similar in one thing: they work on solving the same problems of helping the human body.Substances have long been found that help improve the nutrition of cells, ensuring the rapid penetration of other specialized means into them.
So, all these useful components are also contained in inexpensive pharmacy preparations available on the market. This means that they do not cause any harm to a person, but bring undoubted benefits.
Today, many women have paid attention to various gels and ointments, injectable solutions, which can provide significant assistance in accelerating the processes of rejuvenation. This "pharmacy" cosmetology can rightfully be called "folk".
PHARMACY PREPARATIONS FOR FACE SKIN REJUVENATION
Aloe Vera Injection Ampoules
This preparation has a significantly higher activity than the recommended juice from the leaves of a living plant.
An extract prepared in this way is much more effective in rejuvenating facial skin.
- Eliminates dry skin.
- Soothes and heals the inflamed.
- Strengthens regeneration processes.
- Evens out complexion.
A contraindication to use is an allergic reaction to aloe juice.You can check how the drug works by applying a drop of the extract on the wrist or in the elbow area. If after a day there are no visible signs of irritation, it can be used as a cosmetic product.
How to use aloe extract
- Open the ampoule, rub a small amount of liquid between the palms and apply to the face, neck and décolleté.
- The extract can be added to any masks prepared in accordance with folk recipes for facial rejuvenation. A prerequisite: all ingredients of the composition must be natural. It is better if these are masks based on honey or fermented milk products.
- Apply a small amount of liquid around the eyes and allow to dry. A great way to moisturize these moisture-demanding areas of the face.
- The extract can be added to any day or night cream to stimulate regeneration processes.
- You can safely add aloe extract to shampoos, masks and hair balms. All this is only good for the scalp and hair follicles.
Tips for the use of pharmaceutical products for cosmetic purposes
- Prepare masks and lotions, preferably with mineral water. This is especially important for those with oily, glossy skin and wide pores.
- You can powder oily skin with baby powder. It disinfects and removes shine at the same time.
- Zinc paste. Has a drying effect and is useful for all sorts of rashes. It is applied pointwise.
ANTI-AGING FACE MASKS
Folk remedies for facial rejuvenation are always prepared from natural products. It has long been proven that food products such as honey, sour cream, cream, berries (especially red ones), apples, cucumbers are useful for these purposes.
To prepare this simple but effective remedy, take:
- A couple of red apple slices.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
In order not to experience discomfort when applying the mask, the oil is preheated to a temperature slightly above room temperature. Grate the apple or grind it in a blender. Mix the components and apply to the face.
Then proceed as follows:
- Lay down on the sofa.
- Relax the facial muscles.
- Stay in this position for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the mask.
Emergency measure for facial rejuvenation
This folk remedy is used in cases where the skin has not received proper care for a long time. For this or other reasons, it is in a deplorable state. The mask will help to quickly smooth out fine wrinkles, tighten the oval, and increase skin tone. For cooking you will need:
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil (optimally olive oil);
- 1 tsp of dry mustard powder;
- 1 teaspoon of boiled (preferably mineral) water.
The ingredients are thoroughly mixed, the resulting gruel is applied to the face. After 15 minutes, wash off with warm water.
An effective deep wrinkle mask
Folk remedies for facial rejuvenation after 45 years should consist of special components that are capable of affecting deep wrinkles, tightening the oval, and aligning the nasolabials. For such a mask you will need:
- 1 teaspoon of honey;
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/3 ampoule of vitamin E;
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon;
- 4 teaspoons of milk or liquid cream.
This will help to more carefully shift all the ingredients listed in the recipe. Next, cleanse the skin with any lotion. It is highly desirable that it be cucumber.
Apply the mask in an even thin layer and lie down to "rest".
At this time, they try not to think about anything, which will help the muscles of the face to relax, and the mask - to penetrate the wrinkles.
They have been in this position for at least 20 minutes. Optimally, 25-30 minutes.
Approximately in the middle of the specified time period, you will definitely feel the "work" of the mask: the skin will begin to tighten and, thus, smooth out. The composition applied to the face is washed off with warm water.
Yeast Rejuvenating Mask
For the preparation of this cosmetic product you will need not dry, but "live" yeast. They are sold in almost all grocery stores. Cooking process:
- 50 g of yeast is diluted with a little water.
- Add a tablespoon of rye flour.
- Stir and leave for a day.
This mask should be applied to the face in a thick layer. You can cover the neck and décolleté with the composition. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Then rinse. This homemade anti-aging treatment is guaranteed to help you look good before an important event, and quickly tighten and elasticize the skin.
It is important to understand that a stable anti-aging effect can be achieved only through the systematic application of care procedures.
Folk cosmetology offers many recipes, so there will be no shortage of choice.